The ZN45T series has been design for end users who need quality at low cost, so it can be considered as an entry-level stereo microscope.
- Viewing Heads: Binocular or Trinocular heads, 360° rotating and 45° inclined
- Interpupillary distance: Adjustable between 54 and 76 mm
- Eyepieces: WF10x/20 mm
- Specimen stage: Fitted with a semi-transparent disc for transmitted light with specimen clips.
- Objectives: Continuous zoom 0.7x – 4.5x. (6.43:1 zoom factor). Working distance: 85 mm.
- Stand: Fixed arm type with focusing mechanism.
- Focusing: Rack and opinion controlled by a pair of knobs placed on both sides of the stand.
- Illumination: Double adjustable illuminator for incident and transmitted light fitted with two high-efficiency LED light sources.
- The angle of the incident illuminator is adjustable, voltage: 110/240V AC